Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Thursday, December 29, 2011

A note about new products...

Just a quick reminder that if I have already posted a press release about a new product, I will NOT be posting display pictures of that same product (an example would be the CoverGirl press release I posted here). I find posting display pics after I've already posted press releases to be redundant, and I'd rather focus my time and energy on completely new (to this blog) products.

I want to thank so many of you for taking the time to send me pics, but please please be sure to do a quick search of my blog before you take time out of your day to send me sightings info--I may have already covered the product and I would hate for you to waste your time writing an email only to have me say, "I'm so sorry, but I posted about that already."

Please know that I'm incredibly grateful for each and every message I receive from you, but I've found that lately I'm getting emails about things I've covered very recently, and I'm trying to find a way to prevent that from happening so that you don't waste your valuable time and effort reaching out to me about something that's already been discussed here.

If you use Internet Explorer and are having issues with the search bar at the top of this blog, you can always go to google and type "nouveaucheap" + "whatever product you want to look up" and if I've covered it, my post should pop right up in your search results.

ALSO, if you want to see EVERY new 2012 product that I've covered to date on this blog, simply go to the CATEGORIES drop-down menu (on the right-hand sidebar) and select "NEW 2012 DRUGSTORE PRODUCTS". Once you get to the end of the page, click "OLDER POSTS" to continuing viewing everything I've covered. Just keep clicking "OLDER POSTS" until you get to the end (as of today, there are three pages full of new 2012 product posts on this blog).

Thanks so very much for reading this, and thanks so much for all of your help and valuable info!

G. xo
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. If you still think G needs to know, or would be interested, take advantage of the section "You Tell Me!" It's located in the links at the top of the page, on the right. It's for letting all of us know when new products have landed, if there are sales, coupons, etc. Anything of interest in the beauty world, really.

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig