Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Thursday, March 23, 2017

If You Missed out on the Clarisonic Deal the Other Day, Here's One to Consider...


Thanks so much to reader Unknown for the tip about this one!

If you missed out on the Clarisonic deal I posted about the other day (which is now over), here's one to consider. Now through April 10th, you can get this Clarisonic Mia 2 set on the QVC website which includes "1-Yr of Brush Heads" for $113.60 + $5 shipping with the option of 5 Easy Pays of $22.72 each.

Set includes:
  • (1) Mia2 device with Radiance brush head in choice of 6 colors
  • (2) Blue Deep Pore Brush Heads
  • (2) Radiance Brush Heads
  • (1) pLink adapter UL listed
  • (1) travel bag 

That is a better deal than today's Ulta Beauty Steal (3/23). The Ulta Beauty Steal for 3/23 is the Mia 2 for $129 (reg $169) and includes:
  • (1) Mia 2 Device
  • (1) Compact pLink International Charger
  • (1) Radiance Brush Head
  • (1) Clarisonic Refreshing Gel Cleanser (1.0 oz.)

The Clarisonic Mia 2 set at Ulta also retails for $169 at Sephora. So getting the device with 4 brush heads, charger and travel bag for $118.60 shipped at QVC is a great value.

Thanks again, Unknown, for the hot tip!

SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Thanks for the tip! I ordered the one from Ulta, but I will definitely be returning it and buying this. Its a much better deal!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I forgot to thank you for this deal notification! I've had my eye on a Clarisonic for a little while now, but the price always made me cringe. I like how you have the opition to use the 5 Easy Pays, it makes the price absolutely incredible! (I'm not one who uses credit cards to spread out my expenses, just my bank account) I ordered it in April, close to the end of the sale, and got it in mid-April.
    By now, I've been using it daily for almost two weeks (once a day), and people have already been commenting that my skin looks amazing. I *am* going through what people call the "purging phase", but that doesn't bother me that much, as one of my skin concerns in adult acne (and blackheads...and whiteheads...and all the "fun" that come with it); and the worst it;s gotten is how my acne is "at THAT time of the month"... From what I've seen in my research, the Clarisonic Mia 2 really helps people who have acne (it's only mild to moderate, but enough that I feel self conscious without putting something on my face to cover it up).
    Even though my skin is "purging", the breakouts are definitely healing faster, and my skin feels more amazing in general. I will keep using my lovely Mia and can't wait for my skin to gradually improve!
    Thank you G!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig